Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, July 24, 2009

ORACLE CARD


Today's Oracle Card is the LION from the exquisite Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards featuring paintings by Susan Seddon Boulet. The back of each card provides symbology for the animal and other information.

The symbology for the Lion is: courage, strength, healing, protection, life energy.

In Boulet's painting, the lion is framed in a circle with four points, which forms a mandala -- a mystic circular symbol used as a meditation aid in Buddhist and Hindu traditions.



In addition to my 60 Tarot decks, I own a great many oracle decks. I love these decks, but don't use them as often as I would like. Several times a week, I am going to share a card from one of these oracle decks here on the blog. I hope people will enjoy seeing cards from various decks and will gain something from the interpretations of the cards!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful card! It does show the strength and courage of the Lion but I love the way it appears to have a sun image in there too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna