Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ORACLE CARDS

In addition to my 60 Tarot decks, I own a great many oracle decks. I love these decks, but don't use them as often as I would like. Several times a week, I am going to share a card from one of these oracle decks here on the blog. I hope people will enjoy seeing cards from various decks and will gain something from the interpretations of the cards!


*****************************

Today's card is the FROG
from the
ANIMAL MESSAGES deck by Susie Green.


"Adapt and survive by accepting the
inevitable and seizing potential."


I love animals of all kinds, but I'm more comfortable around some than others. To be honest, I have to say I don't feel all that attracted to frogs! If I were in a fairy tale, I guess I'd never get to meet the handsome prince because I probably would never kiss the frog (LOL). That said, frogs are truly fascinating creatures. They adapt to water or land as needed. They come in all sorts of pretty colors (as I understand it, the prettier they are, the more likely they are to be poisonous).

Today's message from Susie Green: "Frog counsels that for now it is wise to accept the inevitable while maximizing even the tiniest of possible advantages. That way you grow strong in the face of adversity and may influence events when opportunity arises."


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this thread Zanna.

    Oracle Decks are fascinating, I shall look forward to reading about these different ones.

    The Frog is a good example of adaptability!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna