Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cards and Quotes: 5 of Fire

Today's Cards and Quotes features the FIVE OF FIRE from the Gaian Tarot by Joanna Powell Colbert (Llewellyn Worldwide). I have chosen to share the quotation that Joanna herself uses in her discussion of this card in her book Journey through the Gaian Tarot (Llewellyn).


"We can let the circumstances of our lives harden us
so that we become increasingly resentful and afraid,
or we can let them soften us, and make us kinder.
We always have the choice."

~ Dalai Lama

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's wonderful, isn't it? I knew I couldn't find a better one to go with this card.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna