Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week at a Glance: The Empress

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of February 3, 2013 I am using the Animals Divine Tarot by Lisa Hunt (Llewellyn Worldwide).

My card is: THE EMPRESS


Like last week, a Major Arcana card has come forward, suggesting that I am looking at energy at a "higher" or "deeper" level than usual. The card depicts the Greek goddess Hera, who presided over women, marriage, and childbirth. This is in keeping with the traditional interpretation of The Empress (Trump 3) as representing mothering, nurturing, fertile energy.

When The Empress appears I get a sense of a powerful creative force that brings something important to life. I also see The Empress as a signal that I may be more involved than usual with people who act as a "mother" to me or to whom I act as a "mother."

Astrologically I link The Empress with the planet Venus. Just for fun, I took a look at Venus transits to my birth chart to see what might be going on there this coming week. As it turns out, Venus is in the sign Aquarius, entering my Fifth House (House of Joy, Creativity, and Self-Expression).  

I think I'm going to like this!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! Please, would you mind to tell me where to get this tarot cards with Hera's image? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous -- this card is from the Animals Divine Tarot by Lisa Hunt (published by Llewellyn Worldwide). You can purchase this deck from many different places, wherever you normally buy books or Tarot cards.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna