Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

High Priestess Necklace

As many of you know, when I'm not reading Tarot, doing Astrology, or writing books, I design and make jewelry. Every now and then, I am inspired by a Tarot card to create a special piece of jewelry, which I share on this blog.

Way back in 2011 (has it really been that long ago?) I created a necklace that was inspired by _The Emperor_ from Ciro Marchetti's Legacy of the Divine deck (Llewellyn).

Today I'm sharing a necklace inspired by The High Priestess from the Crystal Visions Tarot by Jennifer Galasso (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.):

For the necklace, I chose oval and round glass pearls and pearlescent white seed beads to represent the Moon. I then picked up the lovely blue-periwinkle color in the gown of this particular High Priestess, which also serves as a reference to the element Water. I chose an antiqued silver bail, bead cones, spacers, and bead caps to simulate glimmering silver moonlight and stars. To see more pictures or to purchase this High Priestess inspired necklace, visit my _Etsy Shop_, _ArtFire Shop_, or _Jewelry blog_.





5 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna