Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week at a Glance: Knight of Disks

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of April 28, 2013 I am using The Mary-El Tarot by Marie White (Schiffer). To read my review of this deck, click HERE:


My card is the KNIGHT OF DISKS.

The Mary-El Tarot

"Do not dwell in the past,
do not dream of the future,
concentrate the mind on
the present moment."
~ Buddha
as quoted by Marie White

This card is based on the idea of Buddha. It is a reminder to me that I am much more likely to find the answers to my problems if I look inside myself. I have the tools I need. Everything is here for me. The advice given by this card is to take the middle path, using what I need, no more or less. It will not be helpful to go to extremes in either direction -- deprivation or indulgence.

Traditionally, the Knight of Disks carries a sense of slow but steady progress, determination, and responsible stewardship of materials and assets. I see a particular emphasis on the physical, material world -- including finances, possessions, health, and whatever gives me a sense of security and stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna