Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Week at a Glance: The Lovers

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of April 7, 2013 I am using The Kingdom Within Tarot by June Lucina and Shannon ThornFeather (Schiffer).

My card is THE LOVERS.



In this version of the Lovers card, we see a man with light coloring with a woman of dark coloring. They are watching a movie in which the main characters look exactly like them. Juno Lucino tells us that they are seeing the image of each other projected on the screen. Other people in the theater are in various stages of relationship. The Lovers is linked with the zodiac sign Gemini, the Twins, but we also see a reference to the sign Sagittarius in the flaming arrow being shot by the planet Mercury, shining "like a great Cupid" above the theater-goers.

For me, personally, this card seems to refer to my husband (Gemini) and me (Sagittarius), suggesting that my emphasis this week needs to be on our relationship, perhaps on a communication that has occurred or needs to occur (Mercury, planet of the mind and communication, rules Gemini). The Lovers can also be about perceptions (accurate or inaccurate) that might affect a relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna