Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week at a Glance: 10 of Cups

The purpose of drawing a "Week at a Glance" card is to get a sense of the sort of energy, circumstances, or personal qualities I might need to be aware of during the upcoming week.

For the week of October 20, 2013 I am using the Hanson-Roberts Tarot illustrated by Mary Hanson-Roberts (U.S. Games Systems, Inc.). My card is the TEN OF CUPS.

Hanson-Roberts Tarot
This is such a sweet deck. I really should use it more often. On the 10 of Cups, two precious children cavort as their (presumably happy) parents gaze at a castle over which spreads a rainbow of ten golden chalices.

Although it is tempting to assume this card augurs a "happy family" scenario for the week, I know from experience that it can simply point to the importance of family relationships and perhaps the need to think about where we have been as a family and where we would like to go from this point forward.

The number TEN (which reduces to ONE in numerology) often represents a turning point or entrance into a new stage or phase of things. In this case, I could be looking at a new stage or phase related to a relationship within my family.

I also see this card as representing the importance of focusing on and appreciating achievement and success to date, especially within the family.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Hanson Roberts tarot is indeed a charming little deck. Even the harsh cards seem less scary. I always use it when I feel vulnerable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen! Thanks for stopping by. I know what you mean. I use Hanson-Roberts with clients when I sense that they would benefit from a "gentle" approach.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna