Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Friday, March 18, 2016

Tarot – Lenormand Q & A (1)

I thought it might be fun to play a little “Question-and-Answer” game in which the Tarot asks a question and the Lenormand cards give an answer. Then, for the last step, I will add the Lenormand card numbers together, reduce the total numerically, and use the resulting Tarot card number as “further insight.”

Today I am using The Book of Shadows Tarot  - As Above by Barbara Moore (Lo Scarabeo) and Shaheen’s Tattered Nomad Oracle, a Lenormand style deck.

Our QUESTION is from Trump 0, The Summerlands (The Fool):

Book of Shadows Tarot (Lo Scarabeo)

“What do I need to keep in mind as I begin a journey into the unknown?”

Our ANSWER is:

Shaheen's Tattered Nomad Oracle

The Moon (32) … The Mountain (21) … The Coffin (8)

I love the way the names of these three cards roll off the tongue like the title of a novel I can’t wait to read: The Moon, The Mountain, and The Coffin.

As I begin a journey into the unknown, I need to keep in mind the way my emotions, intuition, and hidden talents (Moon) will assist me in meeting and overcoming obstacles, challenges, or opposition (Mountain) as I undergo this life change, this ending and beginning rolled into one (Coffin).

Taken together, these three (32 + 21 + 8) add up to 61, which reduces to 7: The Chariot.

Book of Shadows Tarot (Lo Scarabeo)

Further Insight: I can help myself along this journey by creating change and being change, even as I move through change, by taking conscious action that leads to transformation.

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna