Order a Reading from Me

Order a Reading from Me
Please send relevant information to zannastarr@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Not Only, But Also with the Wisdom of Avalon

Today I’m doing a two-card spread where the positional definitions are (1) Not Only and (2) But Also. I have used this spread in my “Day of the Druids” series here on the blog, but today I’m using The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards by Colette Baron-Reid (Hay House).

The question is: What do I need to keep in mind to have the best day possible tomorrow?

Not Only...................................But Also

Not only THE STAG
(pride, leadership) . . .

. . . But also THE EARTH FAERY
(physical health, grounding, foundations)


Not only do I need to make sure I have the highest intentions, that I take responsibility, and take pride in what I do, I also need to pay attention to my health and physical body, to appreciate the sensual world, and to avoid over-analyzing and focus on staying grounded and connected to the basics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I love hearing from my readers!
~ Zanna